Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Qubahan Academic Journal is not approved by the Kurdistan Region’s Ministry of Higher Education
OPEN ACCESS POLICY
Copyright of papers published in the QAJ-Journal is retained by the Journal. QAJ-Journal is an Open Access journal, which uses a funding model that does not charge readers or their institutions for access. The Journal is operated by a group of volunteers with the same goal advancing the cross-disciplinary sciences in various field of research.
All articles published open access will be immediately and permanently free for everyone to read, download, copy and distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of articles under the following conditions: attribution, noncommercial, and no derivative works.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 4.0 Unported License.(Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs (CC BY-NC-ND):
Allows users to copy and distribute the Article, provided this is not done for commercial purposes and further does not permit distribution of the Article if it is changed or edited in any way, and provided the user gives appropriate credit (with a link to the formal publication through the relevant DOI), provides a link to the license, and that the licensor is not represented as endorsing the use made of the work. The full details of the license are available at https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/.)
For open access publishing this journal uses a licensing agreement. Authors will transfer copyright to Qubahan Academic Journal, but will have the right to share their article in the same way permitted to third parties under the relevant user license, as well as certain scholarly usage rights.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.