Open Access Policy
OPEN ACCESS POLICY
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Open Access (OA) stands for unrestricted access and unrestricted reuse which means making research publications freely available online. It access ensures that your work reaches the widest possible audience and that your fellow researchers can use and share it easily. The mission of the QAJ is to improve the culture of scientific publications by supporting bright minds in science and public engagement.
QAJ open access articles are published under a Creative Commons Attribution CC-BY-NC-ND 4.0 license. This license lets you retain copyright and let others remix, tweak, and build upon your work non-commercially, as long as they credit you and license their new creations under the identical terms. Commercial use of the publisher's PDF is subject to license fees. The main output of research, in general, is new ideas and knowledge, which the QAJ peer-review policy allows publishing as high-quality peer-reviewed research articles. The QAJ believes that maximizing the distribution of these publications - by providing free, online access - is the most effective way of ensuring that the research we fund can be accessed, read, and built upon. In turn, this will foster a richer research culture and cultivate a good research ethic as well. The QAJ , therefore, supports unrestricted access to the published materials on its main website as a fundamental part of its mission and a global academic community benefit to be encouraged wherever possible.
- Qubahan Organization for Development supports the principles and objectives of Open Access and Open Science
- QAJ expects authors of research papers, and manuscripts to maximize the opportunities to make their results available for free access on its final peer-reviewed paper
- All manuscripts will be made open access online soon after the final stage peer-review finalized.
- Authors can archive publisher's version/PDF, but neither their pre-print nor their post-print.
- This policy will be effective from 1st March 2017 and will be reviewed during the first year of operation.
- Open Access route is available at QAJ Submissionfor publishing and archiving all accepted papers. and the Author Guidelines at QAJ Guidelines